Policy according to the Legislative Decree June 30th 2003, n. 196 provided for in art. 13, (Code on the subject of personal data protection) and UE 2016/679 Regulation on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679)
- Registration data: registration not provided for
- Browsing data: information systems and software procedures predisposed for the functioning of the website, acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
- Service activation data: information systems and software procedures predisposed for the functioning of the services, during their normal exercise acquire data regarding the IP address used by the users that connect to the origin Website and relative services logs.
Purpose of the data processing
The data can be subject to processing by MD S.r.l. for the following purposes:
- To ensure correct and efficient functioning of the technical support
- To send marketing communications, information on our Services, on our normative and conditions. The data on the user are also used to provide him with an answer when he contacts us.
- To make our Website more user friendly. Collected data are used to make the browsing a more pleasant and more efficient experience in the future.
- To ascertain and verify responsibility in case of cyber-crimes against the website or third parties.
- To verify Clients satisfaction.
- To perform Market Analysis and Statistics.
The processing of data takes place with or without tools that are electronic, automatic, informatics or telematics, according to logics that strictly linked to the purposes previously expressed. The processing of data will be legal and correct according to the above mentioned normative, via tools that are apt to grant its security and confidentiality and will also be performed via tools that are used to memorise, handle and transfer the same data.
The processing will be performed mostly by the internal organisation of the Company under the supervision and control of the Controller for the processing for the purposes previously mentioned, even by other societies of the group or third parties.
The storage of the data will take place in a form to allow the identification of the interested person for a period of time that is not superior to that indicated by the purposes for which they have been collected and processed.
Without prejudice to the communication effectuated in accordance to the law, all the collected and processed data can be communicated for the purposes indicated above to: third parties, in charged by MD S.r.l for the execution of activities that are connected or instrumental to the distribution of the services offered via the website.
Subjects that can know of such data, in quality of “Controllers” or “Charged”
by MD S.r.l., such as the personnel of: administration, sales, production, technicians and IT. The updated list of the subjects to which the available data is communicated, is available upon previous request of the user at our offices at MD S.r.l.
Personal data will not be, in any case, object of diffusion.
In accordance with UE Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679) we communicate that the data transferred to MD S.r.l. with the use of electronic or automatic, IT and telematic instruments are transferred and memorised in:
ITALY via Service Provider ARUBA S.p.A
Legal seat: Via Gulinelli, 21/a – 44122 Ferrara (FE)
Operational headquarters: Via Piero Gobetti, 96 – 52100 Arezzo (AR)
The data transfer has been performed by MD S.r.l. according to the Regulation 2016/679 and Art. 25, paragraph 1, of Directive 95/46/CE. For further info on Commission decisions on the issue of Compliance of Third Parties. Please visit the following Link.
Rights of data subjects
In accordance with Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and correspondent legislative disposition GDPR 2016/679, the data subject will be able to contact MD S.r.l, at the following email address email@example.com, to assert his/her rights:
- Right to know about the existence of data treatment that might interest him;
- Right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of the his/her personal data that interest him/her, even if not yet registered, and communication in a form that is understandable of the same data and their origin, of the logic and of the purpose of the treatment of the data;
- Right to obtain the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data treated in violation of the law, included those of which the conservation regarding the purposes for which the data have been collected and treated;
- Right to know the source of his/her personal data;
- Right to be informed on the purposes and modalities of the treatment;
- Right to know the logic applied in case of treatment performed with the help of electronic instruments;
- Right to be informed on the transfer of personal data from countries that are part of the EU to “third” Countries (not belonging to the EU or the European Economic Area);
- Right to know the identities of the owner, of the charged people and the designed representative to the senses of article 5, paragraph 2;
- Right to know the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or that can learn about them in quality of Controller, Data Protection Officer or responsible and in charge;
- Right to obtain the update, the rectification, or if necessary integration of the data;
- The interested person has the right to oppose, partially or completely:
- For legitimate reasons to its personal data, even if related to the purpose of the collection;
- To the treatment of personal data, that interest him/her with the purpose of marketing or direct sales, or market research or market communication. In any case the User will be free in any moment to revoke the consensus to the treatment previously given, sending an informal communication MD S.r.l. to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Right to oppose, partially or totally, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment of the personal data that interest him/her even if linked to the purpose of the collection;
- Right to transfer his/her data freely to other service distributors;
- Right to request the modification, cancellation and removal of his/her own data;
- Right to present a claim to the control authority;
Duties of MD S.r.l.
Grant the right of the concerned people:
- Ensure what has been dispose by Legislative Decree June 30th 2003, n. 196 under Art. 13, (Code on the protection of personal data);
- Ensure what has been disposed by UE Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of data (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679);
- Rapidly inform the interested person in case of violation of his/her personal data;
- Answer all the requests of the interested people within 3 working days;
- Grant the correct handling and treatment of the online data according to the current laws;
- Grant and ensure security and confidentiality of online data according to the current laws;
Controller of Data Treatment e Data Protection Officer
Controller of the Treatment of Personal Data is MD S.r.l., with seat in Via Guido Rossa, 22C, 30037, Scorzè (VE). The list of the Controllers is deposited at the head office of MD S.r.l
The data of the Data Treatment Controller are:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +39 041 5841320
The list of the Controllers of Data Treatment is constantly updated and available at the legal seat of MD S.r.l.